104 Cantle Court, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1399735
Home in Wimberly Farms Easley SC
Wow, lots of room to spread out in this house with VAULTED CEILINGS in all the bedrooms that give it a fantastic open feel. Plus, the 5th bedroom downstairs with bath has plenty of functionality for guests, family, or nanny. FRESH PAINT has this home looking sharp and cooks will love the wraparound kitchen that keeps them at the center of activity in the breakfast area and great room. Loads of GRANITE counters, DOUBLE OVEN, gas stove top, stainless steel REFRIGERATOR, HARDWDOODS floors, and DOUBLE PANTRIES make this kitchen a winner. Hardwoods run throughout most of the main floor into a dining room with COFFERED CEILING and OFFICE/formal living room off the foyer. 9’ CEILINGS on the main floor – the great room feels huge and is large enough for plenty of furniture centered around a nice STONE FIREPLACE and has access to the covered porch off the back. Upstairs a HUGE MASTGER suite awaits you and has a large sitting area walk-in closet, plus elegant CUSTOM CERAMIC TILE SHOWER and space to move around in the bathroom. All the other bedrooms upstairs have vaulted ceilings and WALK-IN closets – so much storage! The walk-in laundry room upstairs is convenient to bedrooms - almost new Whirlpool Cabrio Platinum WASHER AND DRYER will convey. FULL YARD IRRIGATION keeps this lawn looking great and cutting the grass is quick and easy. Selller has planted a nice STRAWBERRY GARDEN that really produces fruit! Wimberly Farms is a great neighborhood – pull in past the fountain at the roundabout and head down to the quiet CUL DE SAC at 104 Cantle. Soccer and baseball fields are walking distance providing all sorts of recreational possibilities. Easy access to Clemson University, Hartwell Lake, or Greenville, this home has great location and features top schools in Easley. Super sharp home – check it out.
- MLS® #1399735
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentLee Cunningham
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address104 Cantle Court
- SubdivisionWimberly Farms
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingFloor Furnace, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.