215 Edgewood Drive, Mauldin SC, 29662 MLS® #1399785
Home in Knollwood Heights Mauldin SC
If you are looking for a single level home in an excellent location you already know how hard it is to find. Well, you can stop your search and come check out this updated, move-in ready single-level home tucked into a quiet, well established neighborhood that is convenient to anything you could need. With approximately 2,100 square feet, three bedrooms and two full baths this home has room for the family or for extended guests. All of your major systems have been updated for you...the architectural roof was installed in 2017, the HVAC system was installed in 2014, and all of the windows have been replaced with tilt-in thermal windows. In addition, the kitchen was recently updated with new cabinets, stainless steel appliances, solid surface countertops and upgraded flooring which extends into the den and office/study. The kitchen is open to a breakfast area and the large den...which offers a cozy wood burning fireplace. A large, formal dining room can be found adjacent to the kitchen and is perfect for larger gatherings as it also opens to a spacious formal living room. The dining room, living room, hallway and all bedrooms feature the original hardwood floors that look great! The master bedroom has two closets, another rare find, and one is a walk-in. There is also a full bath which has an update vanity and a tub/shower combination. The two additional bedrooms have nice sized closets and are larger than many bedrooms in new construction homes. One of the spare bedrooms even has a built-in desk. A hall bath is shared by the two additional bedrooms and has a large linen closet, two sinks, lots of counter space and a tub/shower combination. Do not miss the office/study which is at the opposite end of the home from the bedrooms. It is accessible from the kitchen area and also directly from the garage. With all of this inside, be sure to check out the spacious yard. With a level lot that approaches 1/2 an acre, this yard has plenty of room for family and/or pets. There is a concrete deck off the back of the house that steps down to a patio. This area makes relaxing in your backyard or firing up the grill a breeze. An outbuilding with a manual lift garage bay door, electricity and lots of space is perfect for weekend projects or additional storage. This home has so many features that you really need to see it for yourself. Homes in Knollwood Heights generally sell very quickly so do not miss your chance to make this your next home.
- MLS® #1399785
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRoger Nix
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address215 Edgewood Drive
- SubdivisionKnollwood Heights
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.