1 Knightsbridge Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1399807
Home in Chancellors Park Simpsonville SC
Tired of cookie-cutter homes? Ready for something unique, private and close to anything you need? Welcome Home to 1 Knightsbridge. This brick custom home is situated on a gorgeous lot in one of Simpsonville's best kept secrets of Chancellors Park off N. Main Street, minutes from quaint downtown Simpsonville to Fairview Rd shopping to Hillcrest Hospital. The home boasts boundless options for entertaining and gathering! In fact, the home has so many spaces for dining, gathering or just relaxing from the formal living/sitting room to the formal dining room to the Great Room complete with a center gas log fireplace and built-ins. And don't miss the breakfast area with stunning views of the rear grounds and the wrap around deck. And the kitchen affords a center island and bar, high-end appliances and tons of custom cabinetry and counter space. You'll find the owner's retreat on the main level, showcasing a private sitting area, two walk-in closets with solid shelving, a sep tub and shower as well as two vanity areas.There are three secondary bedrooms upstairs, two sharing a Jack and Jill style bathroom and the other having its own private bathroom. Also on that level you will find a large bonus room with a full bath attached! Large walk-in laundry room on the main level with utility sink and storage cabinets as well as a nearby powder room for guests. And don't miss the lower level with a sprawling recreational space, the home's 5th bedroom with a full bathroom as well as a Flex Room (or 6th bedroom if needed) ideal for a den, exercise room or simply climate-controlled storage! Speaking of storage, there is NO shortage of it at this home. There's over 500 sf of unfinished basement storage not to mention a 3-car garage! The lower level patio offers another private spot to congregate and enjoy all that nature has to offer, too! The owners have installed brand NEW carpet throughout the home as well as painted the entire main level & upper levels. Hardwoods grace most of the main living spaces. Chancellors Park community offers walking trails, a manicured park, sidewalks, and an active HOA with seasonal events and parties for neighbors.
- MLS® #1399807
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400-5,599
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMelissa Morrell
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address1 Knightsbridge Drive
- SubdivisionChancellors Park
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 3:16am EST.