240 Oak Branch Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1399821
Home in Heritage Creek - Simpsonville Simpsonville SC
Welcome to this beautiful home in Heritage Creek Subdivision in Simpsonville! Take a look at the pictures and you will love it! This home greets you with a 2 story foyer and a series of beautiful arches guiding you from room to room. Dining room features a Coffered ceiling, 9 ft. smooth ceilings on the remaining main level, and vaulted ceilings in all bedrooms upstairs. 5 inch, hand scraped wood flooring in the receiving room and dining area, extends through the foyer, into the kitchen, and to the powder room. Gourmet style kitchen includes: gas cook top, double ovens, micro hood, dishwasher, granite counter tops and a tile back splash. The master bedroom is located on the second floor, with a beautiful master bath including dual vanities, separate shower, garden tub, linen closet, and large walk in closet. The laundry room is also located on the second floor. Home comes with in ground, full yard sprinkler system and fully fenced yard! Heritage Creek Simpsonville Subdivision is within minutes of I -385, Fairview Road Shopping, 20 Minutes to Downtown Greenville and next to Heritage Park and it’s wonderful Amphitheatre. This house is a must see. Schedule your appointment today!
- MLS® #1399821
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentLeah Manuela
- Listing OfficeOnly Way Realty Greenville
- Address240 Oak Branch Drive
- SubdivisionHeritage Creek - Simpsonville
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Ventless, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 8:01am EST.