310 Bomar Road, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1399824
Home in None Taylors SC
THIS HOUSE IS OVER 3,300 SQUARE FEET!! Nestled in the foothills of the Upstate of South Carolina, within 3 miles of Blue Ridge Middle and High School and close to David Jackson Park. Your breath will be taken away when you walk into the homes’ kitchen, designed with the gourmet cook in mind. You’ll first notice the floor to ceiling custom built lighted cabinets, some with glass fronts, the cabinets accented by crown molding, and the finish blends nicely with the hardwood floors. The ample cabinet space gives you the room for all ‘that’s kitchen’ (you know pots, pans, dishes and all the needed 'tools' to make the perfect meal). You’ll notice the large stainless steel side-by-side refrigerator, the four burner gas stove, convection self-cleaning gas oven, modern microwave, dishwasher, wine cooler, ice maker, granite counters, custom farmhouse granite sink, and plenty of space for you and your guests when entertaining. And if you like to entertain, the large deck off the kitchen and living area is ideal with its multi-levels and ample room for your guests and three stair ways leading to the spacious back yard. Need a home office? Then you need this house! The first floor office has a custom built desk (negotiable)with matching selves and cabinets. The large living area has beautiful wainscot walls, hardwood beamed ceilings and door trim and just has that down-home cozy feeling. At the end of the day your master bedroom and large master bath, with the garden tub, double sink, separate shower is ready to take the day’s stress away. Also on the second floor are two bed rooms and a large guest bathroom. And just when you think this house can’t get any better you’re blown away when you see the 4th bedroom-currently used as a bonus room, one that covers the entire upper level of the house complete with a kitchenette and a half bath. One-of-a-kind for sure! Oh, did we mention that it has a three car detached garage with built in cabinets providing abundance of storage. So if you’re looking for something more than a cookie cutter 3-4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with NO HOA you must call today and schedule a tour!
- MLS® #1399824
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentVickie Given
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Greer
- Address310 Bomar Road
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas, Ductless
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 8:46pm EST.