447 River Summit Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1399916
Home in Creekwood Simpsonville SC
Seller is offering $7500 towards closing costs!! Don't miss this awesome 4BR/4BA ranch home with versatile floorplan on oversized almost half acre lot Original owners have taken wonderful care of this home that shows like new. With 3BR (including master suite) on main level plus another bedroom/bath upstairs, this split floorplan works for various buyers and could even be a five bedroom home! The lovely curb appeal with upscale landscaping, stone accent, expanded driveway, and covered front porch welcome you home. Built in 2010, you will appreciate the mint condition of this home as you step into the expansive and open floorplan offered by the New Haven model. The spacious dining room boasts a trey ceiling and cherry hardwood inlet. The beautiful hardwoods continue through most of the main living with a vaulted great room with wood burning fireplace. This floorplan opens to a kitchen/breakfast room with center island, SS appliances including a gas stove top, granite countertops, and patio behind! The master on main boasts a private sitting room with gas log fireplace, a private screened porch, and lovely bath with dual sinks, tile features, garden tub, separate shower, and great walk-in closet! This bath is actually connected to the walk-in laundry room! On the other side of the home, note the nicely proportioned secondary bedrooms and two full baths, PLUS a FLEX room to use as needed... This lovely flex room is currently used as a second living room space but can easily convert to another bedroom. Upstairs is a fourth bedroom with full bath OR a bonus room.... SO much flexibility in this home! Additional features of this home include an irrigation system, ton of storage, NEWER HVAC system, fenced yard and seventeen Leland cypress trees for added privacy, a utility shed for extra storage, surround sound wiring in great room and master, AND a security system! Even an apple, peach and pear tree! Located in the convenient Five Forks area of Simpsonville, SC in the highly desired community of Creekwood, you can enjoy a realm of amenities with a clubhouse, pool with lazy river, basketball court, and more.... all just minutes to shopping, restaurants, schools, GSP, Michelin, BMW, and downtown Greenville. Come home to 447 River Summit Drive in Simpsonville, SC!!
- MLS® #1399916
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentSusan Mcmillen
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address447 River Summit Drive
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 7:31am EST.