26 Gatwick Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1399994
Home in Cobblestone Simpsonville SC
This brick and stone home, situated on a .96 acre cul-de-sac lot features 4 Bedrooms and 3 full Baths. The Master Bedroom plus an additional Bedroom are located on the main level. As you enter through the beautiful front door with rain glass, there is a Dining Room on the right with lots of natural light. The large Great Room features a coffered ceiling, gas fireplace, built ins, and beautiful new arched doors to the Deck. Off of the Great Room are the open Kitchen, Breakfast and Keeping Rooms. The large kitchen has custom cabinetry, stacked stone surround for recently replaced gas cooktop, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, pot filler, vegetable sink, eating bar and Breakfast Room area. There is also a built in desk area and Butler's pantry. A stacked stone fireplace and vaulted ceiling with exposed beams can be found in the beautiful adjoining Keeping Room. Off of the Kitchen is a drop zone with coat rack and bench/shoe storage. Adjacent to this area is a large Laundry with lots of storage, space for folding, and a sink. The main level Master Bedroom suite features a triple trey ceiling, plantation shutters, large walk-in closet, luxurious bath with double vanities, whirlpool tub,and separate tiled shower. On the upper level you will find 2 spacious Bedrooms, a Full Jack and Jill Bath (with newer granite counter and faucets), a large storage closet and Bonus Room. The outside entertaining area features a wonderful Screened porch with vaulted bead board ceiling and large recently replaced deck with bench seating. All this overlooks a private gated backyard. There is also a large (approx. 390 sq. ft.) unfinished walk out space that would be a great rec room or office. Additional features: 3 car Garage (with 2 newer wi-fi capable garage doors), huge walk in storage attic space, newer carpet, outdoor LED lighting, inside and outside recently painted, and upgraded landscaping.
- MLS® #1399994
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCarole Atkison
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address26 Gatwick Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 7:16am EST.