129 Heritage Point Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1400012
Home in Heritage Point Simpsonville SC
Shows like NEW!! This 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath home is located in one of the most desirable locations in the Upstate. The amazement begins as you pull into the driveway. Exterior featuring a gorgeous mix of brick, stone and shake shingles on the front with carriage style garage doors, gable details, and unique shutters that allow this home to shine. As you enter the home you are greeted with a 2-story foyer and an elegantly designed open stairwell with a "catwalk" to the bedrooms. Kitchen features maple cabinets, canned lighting, ceramic tile backsplash, and hardwood flooring which opens to the Breakfast area and Spacious Living room, with lovely Arched Windows and Vaulted Ceilings. Large master bedroom with trey ceiling, amazing master bath with separate shower, garden tub and walk-in closet on the main floor. Outside you will enjoy a covered patio waiting and private fenced backyard for you to enjoy your morning coffee, relaxing or time with friends and family. Upstairs has three oversized bedrooms with a small loft, perfect for an office, a Media center or a reading nook. This friendly and inviting neighborhood includes an Olympic sized swimming pool, complete with a fun kiddie pool and cabana, giving you the feel of being on vacation while only minutes from your front door. The neighborhood also includes a playground, pickle ball court, and a walking trail that leads directly to Heritage Park. Minutes from 385 and tucked right between both of the quaint Downtown areas of Simpsonville and Fountain Inn. Welcome to your dream home! Call today!
- MLS® #1400012
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentLisa Cato
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address129 Heritage Point Drive
- SubdivisionHeritage Point
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 8:46am EST.