5 Glenaire Drive, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1400020
Home in Richglen Greer SC
If you are looking for the three pillars of real estate: price, condition, and location -.then look no further. This all brick, single story home has it all for you, including being zoned for Riverside schools and a very functional floorplan where you will find no wasted space. The main living area includes hardwood flooring, vaulted ceiling and a gas fireplace. The kitchen provides plenty of space for the cook in the home. You will also find a true laundry room. The sun room is sure to become a favorite place, overlooking the woods and your very own illuminated palm tree. The are three bedrooms. The master has a walk-in closet. The front bedrooms share the hall bathroom. There is a good sized bonus room up, otherwise all of your day-to-day activities will keep you on the main and primary level. The garage has one step up into the home and here you will find a good sized storage closet and a yard door to the exterior. The stamped concrete path will take you to the backyard, where you will find a spacious patio and deck. There is a full yard irrigation system. The crawlspace is quite tall and the previous owner created a bit of a workshop in this area, please note the dimensions in the listing. This is a excellent, low maintenance home. Where else can you find an all brick, ranch style home this close to amenities: shopping, schools, the freeway, the airport, Trade Street, Greer City Park, etc.? Make your appointment today to see this pristine home, you won't be disappointed.
- MLS® #1400020
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAngie Brazell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address5 Glenaire Drive
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.