1029 Old Bethlehem School Road Lot 11, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1400025
Home in Other Pickens SC
Good things come to those who wait. If you are thinking about building, you will want to explore this open and tremendously flexible floor plan. The Windsor floor plan is a showstopper with spacious rooms and nine foot ceilings on the main level + vaulted living. You can stop searching for land to build a new home. This new home will sit on 1.34 acres. And, did you notice that the builder is also including a 20x24 detached garage? Wow – maybe with all of that extra storage space, you can actually park your car[s] in the garage! Lots of great fixtures and finishes included. Select your own colors. Yes, you can make minor modifications. Full year builder warranty. If you elect to use the builder’s preferred closing partners, Distinguished Design will contribute $2,500 towards your closing costs. Striking cabinetry…granite kitchen countertops…kitchen island…walk-in pantry…10x20 covered back patio…white subway cultured marble shower with glass doors…vaulted living space with shiplap accented fireplace…flex room to use as more dining or family room or office or that pool table? Minutes away from Pickens Country Club golf course, shopping, schools, hospital and much more! Easy access to Hwy 8 and Hwy. 123. Come stake your claim!
- MLS® #1400025
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentKathryn Sheehan
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Greenville/simp.
- Address1029 Old Bethlehem School Road Lot 11
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 3:18am EDT.