494 Melrose Avenue Extension, Tryon NC, 28782 MLS® #1400032
Home in Other Tryon NC
This home offers a rare opportunity in Tryon to own an energy efficient, newly constructed home in desirable Gillette Woods. This move-in ready home offers so many high-end features that it’s impossible to convey in a few words but here are some highlights. There are 11 steel columns which share one flitch plate. The crawl space is conditioned for efficiency and limits mold issues. The home’s HVAC is dual zone and works in conjunction with the abundant cellulose insulation, energy efficient casement windows and on demand Navien Gas water heater. Walking up to the front entry you will notice the rich details of the blue stone-and-slate framing the solid mahogany front door. Once inside--crown moldings, walnut hickory floors, oak stair railings, quartz counter tops, stainless steel kitchen appliances, a master bath to “die for” along with other details that will capture your attention. Adjacent building lot with plans included. Walk to Tryon. Enjoy walking quiet, pet friendly, streets. Agent Remarks: There are 2 lots offered that total 1.07ac. The second lot is a bonus and is buildable. Seller offers 2 building plans that preliminarily have been approved by the building department. Water, natural gas and sewer are run to the lot. Build your guest house or investment opportunity or just enjoy the semi wooded privacy and peace of mind of knowing what's happening next to your new home.
- MLS® #1400032
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentRonald Piccari
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty
- Address494 Melrose Avenue Extension
- Zip Code28782
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 3:46am EST.