109 Berrow Way, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1400068
Home in Berkshire Park Taylors SC
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 22nd 2-4! Gorgeous custom built three story basement home on the Creekside Golf course is very similar to William Poole's Design "Blackberry Lane". When you pull up to the drive you will see a well manicure lawn and landscaping, as well as the stucco and stone accents that welcomes you to this home! This warm and inviting home gives such a cozy feel you would never know how spacious this home truly is! As you enter hardwood floors carry you thru this open floor plan with a spacious Living and Dining room that give an easy flow for entertaining. The gorgeous kitchen opens to the breakfast area and family room and features stainless appliances, granite counter tops, granite island so everyone can move freely and be close by! Watch the golfers from the main floor deck while enjoying your morning coffee or dinner in the evening, accessible from breakfast area or Master bedroom. The large Master on the Main has great distant views of the golf course below, trey ceilings as well as a very nice bathroom space complete with shower, jetted tub, water closet and a walk-in closet. Lots of room upstairs with three spacious bedrooms and a large bedroom/bonus room/office and breezeway that overlooks Great Room. As you head downstairs you are in for a delightful surprise! A breakfast room/movie/game room to which a small kitchenette can be added. A Reading/Art room/Home School room, exercise or wrapping room which can be a great flex room to suit whatever your interests are. A full bath, bedroom, and den can be the perfect In-law, Teen Suite, or Guest Suite for endless possibilities! Also, a private covered patio lets you enjoy the beauty of being outside. A stone walkway leads to backyard or up to driveway for a private entrance. Immaculate home that is move in ready in a beautiful serene setting close to the mountains and the conveniences of city living. This home has tons of storage space from top to bottom!
- MLS® #1400068
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600-4,799
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentLisa Mcgill
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty - Woodruff Rd.
- Address109 Berrow Way
- SubdivisionBerkshire Park
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesThree +
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:46am EDT.