109 Berrow Way, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1400068
Home in Berkshire Park Taylors SC
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 23RD 3-5PM! You can be home for Christmas! Welcome home to timeless elegance! This impeccable home is everything you are looking for in exclusive golf course Living. Creekside Golf Course is part of the Pebble Creek Country Club, which features 36 championship golf holes set over 500 acres of ponds, natural dogwoods, and mountain-fed creeks. This gorgeous custom-built three-story basement home will not disappoint. The stacked stone entrance and classic, cherry-red door lead into a bright soaring foyer. You will immediately notice the neutral palate and updated finishes and realize this home is warm, inviting and special. All your treasured belongings will be showcased here. True hardwoods give the home a clean, finished feel and serve as the foundation for the spectacular moldings, high ceilings and custom finishes. There will be plenty of family time spend in the clean classic white kitchen. Crafted with upgraded granite and finishes, this kitchen is a chef’s dream as well as a comfortable place for your family to gather. The open floorplan is naturally suited for entertaining family and friends. Enjoy a cup of coffee on the deck as you watch all the activity on the golf course. The master on the main features trey ceilings and a luxurious master bathroom suite. It also boasts gorgeous golf course views while providing complete privacy. The second floor has plenty of space for the family including 3 bedrooms, graciously appointed bathrooms with exotic granite, a bonus room or office and a breezeway that overlooks the great room. The finished lower level is a perfect additional family space for whatever you love – crafts, games, exercise, movies or just relaxing. Because there is a full bath, bedroom and space to add a kitchenette, there’s plenty of room for Mom, teens or a mancave. The covered patio is a natural extension of your living area and allows for a private entrance. Pet free home. If you are looking for updated classic styling, plenty of room, and serene private setting, this home is for you. Make an appointment to see it today before it’s gone! Home priced below appraisal at $475,000!
- MLS® #1400068
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600-4,799
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentLisa Mcgill
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty - Woodruff Rd.
- Address109 Berrow Way
- SubdivisionBerkshire Park
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesThree +
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 4:31pm EST.