119 James Lake Way, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1400075
Home in James Lake Easley SC
Presenting The Classy and Elegant Junea in Powdersville"s James Lake! This Beautiful Estate home has a spacious an open floor plan with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main level with a loft, Large optional Master , Full bath and or Bonus/Media room upstairs! If you like a home inspired by traditional craftsmanship offering open concept living with expansive family and entertaining spaces this is the one for you! Beautiful hand scraped hardwoods throughout the main level living areas! Coffered Ceiling Great Room with Gas Logs, Open Formal dining Room. A Well appointed and Open Kitchen with Bar Seating as well as Breakfast Room is great for entertaining! This Kitchen features SS Appliances with Gas Cooktop and Double Ovens --really the cooks delight! The Main Floor Master has plenty of Room and the the master bath assures no stepping on each others toes! Large WIC ! Enjoy sipping your coffee or taking you meals on the covered Screened porch or spacious Deck overlooking the nature scene located behind this home. Take a dip in the all new, In-ground Salt Water Pool! This large level lot is .72 of an acre but feels much bigger! Access the walking trails and lake with picnic area right beside/behind this home!
- MLS® #1400075
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Path, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMelinda Garrison
- Listing OfficePowdersville Realty, Inc.
- Address119 James Lake Way
- SubdivisionJames Lake
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 7:16am EDT.