408 Basalt Court, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1400103
Home in Caledonia Easley SC
STOP THE CAR! An amazing one and a half level, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with over 1800 sqft and its less than $220,000!? Welcome home to 408 Basalt Court in Easley’s highly sought after Caledonia subdivision! Nestled towards the rear of the subdivision, you’ll have a chance to drive by the beautiful community pool and common area! Good luck keeping both hands on the wheel in this subdivision! Youll be to busy waving back to all the friendly neighbors! Pull on up to this stunning home and take notice of the recent landscaping and power washing. Talk about curb appeal! The brick accents on this home truly make it stand out from the competition! Lets go fall in love! Walk on through the front door to this WIDE OPEN floor plan and take in those stunning cathedral ceilings! Those ceilings coupled with all those thermal windows really make this floor plan feel open and airy, not to mention energy efficient! Walk on into your new living room featuring a perfect gas log fireplace, with a built in space for your TV. Continue on a little further into your new kitchen which boasts beautiful granite countertops and recessed lighting! Overlooking the living room, this floor plan was made for entertaining! Never miss a play on the big game or feel left out again! Also in this space is your new dinning/breakfast area. Perfect for reconnecting with everyone after a long day or those special dinner occasions! Thanksgiving is officially at your place! Now, lets go pick out bedrooms! First to the master! This master is exactly the retreat you deserve after a long day. With tall vaulted ceilings and tons of natural light, this space feels way bigger than 180 square feet! Now time to see the master en suite! Featuring dual vanity, separate tub and shower, and a huge walk in closet, this space is the get away you’ve been looking for! On the other side of the home is two more spacious bedrooms which share a full bathroom. Just enough space for everyone to have their privacy! Need an additional space for movie nights or a pool table (guys we can wish!)? We got you covered! Walk upstairs to the bonus room which features 220 square feet of space made for having fun! From a big screen TV to the perfect reading nook or home office. This is THE space for it! Now to the backyard! Walk on out the sliding door and imagine the BBQs and parties you’ll have. Just need a grill and firepit! Yall this one really does have it all! Why are you still reading this! Schedule an appointment to see it now! Welcome home to 408 Basalt Court!
- MLS® #1400103
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBrandon Napolitano
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address408 Basalt Court
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.