104 Kennelworth Way, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1400105
Home in Georgetown Easley SC
Beautiful house - wonderful neighborhood - minutes from everything with a rural feel. This home is only 15 minutes to downtown Greenville and 7 minutes to downtown Easley. It has LOTS of living space with a beautiful, open floorplan. Master on main level. HUGE fenced yard. Oversized 2 car garage. NEW granite countertops, stainless appliances and white cabinets in the kitchen. All new lighting, HVAC, paint, flooring... you name it. Wonderful house. Come take a look and fall in love with what this home has to offer.
- MLS® #1400105
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDaniel D'ambrosio
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address104 Kennelworth Way
- Zip Code29640
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.