400 Bella Vista Drive, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1400139
Home in Monte Vista Easley SC
“MOUNTAIN” LIVING IN EASLEY ONLY MINUTES FROM EVERYTHING! A short drive to Easley area schools, hospitals, churches, dining, shopping, & entertainment venues, 400 Bella Vista Drive, with its mountain views & climate, will remind you of the Smoky Mountains. And commuters, if you really want to “get away from the office” when you leave the office, you’re about 25 minutes to/from GVL … just enough time to get your mind right. The custom built property, constructed by renowned homebuilder Harold Newton - the builder entrusted to build “Broad Margin”, the only Frank Lloyd Wright design in the upstate area, was built for beauty & built to last. The property boasts stunning cypress (selected for its rot resistance) board & batten siding, Pella “tilt in” windows, real stone fireplace & foyer wall, good old fashion solid wood doors, Old Orchard patio stone, and exterior colors, textures, & look that blend beautifully with the surrounding rhododendron & mountain laurel. Serious about “quality of life”? Come to 400 Bella Vista Drive to get started.
- MLS® #1400139
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentMiller Mcclintock
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address400 Bella Vista Drive
- SubdivisionMonte Vista
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Wood
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 1:01pm EST.