119 Antler Drive, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1400242
Home in Deer Crossing Inman SC
Beautifully kept – inside and out with only one owner. You’ll be sure to fall in love with the picture-perfect landscaping all around the property. As you step onto the FRONT PORCH you can’t help but feel welcome. Once inside, the CATHEDRAL CEILING will catch your eye and you’ll be drawn to this charming home. The front windows give plenty of natural light to the spacious living room. Just around the corner are 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath, with a hallway wide enough for bookcases or shelves. The U-SHAPED KITCHEN is WIDE OPEN and features plenty of cabinet space, so you’ll have lots of storage for all your kitchen gadgets. Off the breakfast room and kitchen is a sliding glass door that opens to a TIERED DECK that spans almost the full length of the house. This is a great deck for entertaining or just taking a quiet moment to enjoy the beauty of nature. The deck even has copper pyramid post caps, adding a touch of perfection. Back inside – the MASTER SUITE features a large WALK-IN CLOSET and a FULL BATH with DOUBLE SINKS, A JETTED TUB, and a WALK-IN SHOWER. Up the stairs is a large BONUS ROOM that can be used for anything. A study, playroom, craft room, guest room… endless possibilities. Back downstairs is a WALK-IN LAUNDRY room in the perfect location to keep your home smelling laundry fresh! And you can access the garage from this hallway, easy in and out for hauling groceries to the kitchen.
- MLS® #1400242
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentLeanne Carswell
- Listing OfficeExpert Real Estate Team
- Address119 Antler Drive
- SubdivisionDeer Crossing
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 9:01am EDT.