145 Red Maple Circle, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1400254
Home in Watson Grove Easley SC
Powdersville Schools! 3BR 3BA gorgeous ranch style home with large bonus room and split floor plan that offers flexibility and privacy for anyone! You will fall in love the minute you see the well-manicured lawn, stone and stucco exterior, and spacious lot. As you step inside the foyer you will be awed by the 10 ft. ceilings, gleaming hardwood flooring and heavy detailed molding. To your left is a large dining room that is the perfect spot for hosting friends and family for Holiday dinners. Featuring trey ceilings, chair rail molding, wainscoting, and a triple window with an arched transoms that floods the room with natural light. Next we move on into the white kitchen where storage and counter space are not an issue. The beautiful hardwood floors continue into this spacious kitchen, gorgeous quartz sits upon the counters, prep island, and breakfast bar and are perfectly accented by tile backsplash. Off of the Kitchen is the breakfast nook that overlooks the back deck where you can sit and drink your morning coffee as you watch the squirrels jump from tree to tree. Follow the hardwood floors to the updated sunroom featuring detailed entry columns, arched entry ways, trey ceilings, wall of windows, recessed lighting and french doors that lead out onto the screened back porch. Off of this sunlit room is the spacious Great Room featuring heavy molding, plush carpet, gas log fireplace and recessed lighting. On one side of the house you will find the oversized and luxurious master bedroom. Vaulted ceilings, large closets, double sink vanity, separate shower, and jetted tub are just a few features this suite has to offer. 2 other spacious bedrooms are located on the main level. On the 2nd level is a huge bonus room that is served by a private full bath and is perfect for guests! This great location offers convenience to all the restaurants and shopping in Powdersville or Easley. Great Powdersville Schools. Minutes to 1-85 for ease of travel to Greenville, Anderson or Clemson while still giving you the country feel. Please call today before this gorgeous home gets away.
- MLS® #1400254
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address145 Red Maple Circle
- SubdivisionWatson Grove
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 4:46pm EST.