341 Aunt Carrie Place, Wellford SC, 29385 MLS® #1400291
Home in Mosteller Wellford SC
New construction built by Elite Home Builders, LLC in School District 5. Exterior is stacked stone and Hardie board siding with a double garage. Open floor plan, three bedroom, three bath, split bedroom plan, bonus room w/bath & custom closet storage. Beautiful double arched doors leads to open dining room with columns, shadow box detail molding, double step up ceiling with rope lighting, and decorative ceiling detail. Great room with stacked stone fireplace and double step up box ceiling with recessed/rope lighting. Kitchen has custom cabinets w/glazing, granite countertops, huge wrap around bar area, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, opens to the breakfast area with shadow box detail that overlooks covered deck and back yard. Master with double step up box ceiling, rope lighting, extensive molding, and walk in closet with custom shelving. Master bath with double vanity, walk in ceramic shower, garden tub w/ tile surround, and separate commode. All floors are hardwood and ceramic except bonus room. Walk in laundry room with utility sink and cabinets, great for storage. Hardwood stairs leads to 15x20 carpeted bonus room w/full bath and custom closet cabinets. Enjoy quiet evenings on the front porch or rear covered concrete patio. Builder has paid attention to detail, a must see!
- MLS® #1400291
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLisa Donald
- Listing OfficeLeslie Horne & Associates
- Address341 Aunt Carrie Place
- Zip Code29385
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddleBeech Springs
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 5:01pm EDT.