9 Tranquil Avenue, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1400292
Home in Lake Forest Greenville SC
They don’t make homes like this anymore! This classic brick and wood Tri-Level located in sought after Lake Forest Subdivision has everything that you have been looking for. Home features an energy efficient HVAC system LESS than a year old. Fully finished Basement includes 4th Bedroom, updated half bath, as well as a 12x20 Playroom/Living Room/Office. Basement also has it's own private entrance providing numerous possibilities as 2nd living quarters. Teen Suite, Mother-in-law suite, or can be used for office space. What a perfect place to tell the kids to go play and let you relax! Upon walking to main level you can't help but notice the beautifully updated kitchen featuring laminate flooring, white cabinets, new oven, and stunning panoramic windows! Master bedroom with master bath and spacious closet is on 2nd level along with 2 other bedrooms and guest bath. Living room has open concept combo with dining room featuring original hardwood floors, smooth ceilings for the updated look as well as beautiful crown molding and framing around windows. Relax this winter and fall by the gas fireplace overlooking the spacious patio and yard. Schedule your showing soon as this home won't be on the market long!
- MLS® #1400292
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingDetached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDetached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMichelle Wilhite
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Greenville/simp.
- Address9 Tranquil Avenue
- SubdivisionLake Forest
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Gas Dryer Hookup, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 4:46pm EST.