301 Poplar Springs Drive, Mauldin SC, 29662 MLS® #1400318
Home in Butler Station Mauldin SC
Welcome home to 301 Poplar Springs Dr located in Mauldin's highly acclaimed Butler Station and only 4 miles from Conestee Nature Park. You will notice the brand new oak wood flooring(2018) that meets you in the vaulted ceiling foyer as you enter the front door. Walk into the family room and experience the open concept space that also connects to the dining area and kitchen. Enjoy the oversized kitchen space along with the brand new tile floors installed in 2018. This kitchen also features new garbage disposal, kitchen sink, Moen faucet as well as new Dishwasher(2018) and Stove(2018). Enjoy the brand new Stainmaster Pet Protect High Plush Carpeting(2018) as you head up to the second level which features four bedrooms and two full baths. The Master features double door entry, his and her vanitys, a walk in closet, and a separate closet that could be converted to stand alone shower, if desired. Enjoy the front of the home bedroom, that can easily be used for office/study/craft space too! This home also features new deck(2017) and all new energy efficient windows(2017) on second floor and new patio doors leading to deck(2017) new. Brand new AO Smith Signature Energy Efficient 55 Gallon water heater (2018). The oversized back yard slopes all the way down to the creek, by the retaining wall. Would be great to terrace garden or plant native trees to attract animals. The HOA fees are a super low $45 annually.
- MLS® #1400318
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLee Vining
- Listing OfficeModern Real Estate Consultants
- Address301 Poplar Springs Drive
- SubdivisionButler Station
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:46pm EDT.