673 Diamond Ridge Way, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1400398
Home in Sapphire Pointe Duncan SC
If space is what you desire, look no further than The Hampshire! This beautiful 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 bath home has all the space you’ll need. This open concept plan has a large Great Room with GAS Log Fireplace, a Gourmet Kitchen featuring a Large Island with Granite Countertops, Ceramic Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel appliances, including GAS cook top, double ovens and Microwave and Dishwasher. A Butler’s Pantry area connects the HUGE Walk-In Pantry to the Formal Dining room complete with designer Chair Rail and Wainscoting. The Owner's Suite comes with its own Sitting Room and HUGE Dual Sided Walk-In Closet! The Owner’s Bath has separate vanities, Oversized Tile Shower and separate Soaking Tub. 2 Large bedrooms and a hallway bathroom as well as a Large Open Bonus/Rec Room and Laundry Room complete the upstairs. This home is complete with 5 inch Hardwood Flooring in ALL major first floor living spaces, a 2 car garage and lots of great built in energy saving features!
- MLS® #1400398
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentAlexis Rogers
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address673 Diamond Ridge Way
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 5:01am EDT.