306 Watkins Road, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1400408
Home in Berea Forest Greenville SC
This newly renovated brick ranch is within walking distance of the Swamp Rabbit Trail! You will love the convenience of having all the living space on the first floor. The great room is perfect for those get-togethers of family and friends, and the additional living room gives the home a roomy feel. Your evenings are sure to spent relaxing in the sun room, and cooking out on the brand new deck. This home is sure to please the buyer looking to access the Swamp Rabbit Trail for running, walking, or bike riding. The property also boasts a storage building that has it's own a/c unit for the do-it-yourselfer looking for a workshop or additional storage. Location, convenience, and the solid brick construction that homeowners love, this home is truly a rare value!
- MLS® #1400408
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDavid Sitzler
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address306 Watkins Road
- SubdivisionBerea Forest
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 2:16am EDT.