229 Northcliff Way, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1400412
Home in Northcliff Greenville SC
Looking for an updated home in an established Greenville neighborhood? You will definitely want to put this home on your list! From the distressed 3/4" solid oak wood floors, to the custom cabinetry - you will not find a nicer home in this area for the money! The vaulted ceilings in the living room provide a spacious, open feeling to the kitchen, living, and dining areas! A gas log fireplace with neutral colored, mosaic tile accents will be a great place to gather around and enjoy time with your family this winter! Drop dead gorgeous kitchen! From the butcher block countertops, under cabinet lighting, super quiet disposal, soft close mission style cabinets, recessed lighting that is motion activated, tile backsplash - this will be your favorite place possibly in the home! You have options for dining at the breakfast bar, formal dining room, or breakfast room! Detailed moldings throughout the home from wainscoting in the dining room, to crown molding in many other rooms! The master bedroom is located at the rear of the home for maximum privacy. It features trey ceilings, large sitting room that is the size of a bedroom, and recently renovated master bath! The master bath has a garden tub, separate shower, new vanity with quartz counter tops, new shower door, and walk in closet! The secondary bedrooms are a pleasing size, and have a hall bath with tile surround, and new vanity! New carpet (installed August 2019) in the bedrooms and bonus room! This bonus room has the best closet ever - 8x7 in size! This could easily be a comfortable fourth bedroom or home office! The laundry room also features automatic lights, and custom cabinets with cubbies for storage and hooks for all kinds of additional storage! The rear deck is perfect for entertaining with pergola, accent lighting, fan, and even a gas line has been run for your grill! No more refilling pesky tanks! Other fun perks of the home include: tankless water heater, updated oil rubbed bronze fixtures throughout, and gutter guards! Just a short drive to downtown (Greenville and Travelers Rest) and short walk to Swamp Rabbit Trail! You can even enjoy the community pool and playground! Priced below homes in the community that are the same layout with no where near the upgrades!
- MLS® #1400412
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSandy Clayton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address229 Northcliff Way
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.