211 Sandy Point Drive, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1400420
Home in Other Anderson SC
Back on the Market due to buyer financing! Looking for lakefront living with convenient access to I-85? What if the home was also nestled within a small neighborhood for quiet living? (No short-term rentals allowed here - only neighbors looking out for one another!) Well, get ready, because this fantastic home gives you that and more. Cement board exterior (and don't miss those gutter guards) invites you to play outside a little more and work a little less. Slip on down to your dock w/ lift and take your boat for a spin. Hang out with friends and family on expansive deck and patio areas. If the weather isn’t on your side for outdoor play, you’ve got the perfect place awaiting you within. Beautiful Brazilian Hickory adds warmth to a spacious great room perfectly designed for gatherings – and seller has painted ceiling and trim with neutral colors since photos were taken! The freestanding gas logs are ready for these chilly Spring nights and are sure to be a conversation piece during Fall gatherings. The young at heart are sure to slip downstairs for a game of billiards or foosball in the ample bonus space – complete with full bath, shared by lower level bedroom. When you finally need to charge your batteries, your Master Suite is all-inclusive - with bath, office, and laundry flanking it. You will have access to everything you need only a few steps away. The second bedroom on the main level has its own en-suite full bath as well. Ask for a copy of the floor plan and other info when you schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1400420
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAngela Harmon
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address211 Sandy Point Drive
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleRiverside - Anderson 4
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 9:01pm EDT.