211 Sandy Point Drive, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1400420
Home in Other Anderson SC
First time offered on the market! Looking for lakefront living with convenient access to I-85? Want the dock w/lift already in place? What if home was also nestled within a small neighborhood for quiet living? Well, get ready, because this fantastic home gives you all of that and more. Cement board exterior (and don't miss those gutter guards) invites you to play outside a little more and work a little less. Beautiful Brazilian Hickory adds warmth to a spacious great room perfectly designed for gatherings. The Master Suite is "all-inclusive" with bath, office, and laundry flanking it - providing access to everything you need just a few steps away. The second bedroom on the main level has its own en-suite, ensuring comfort and privacy for your guests. A grand bonus room and mud room on the lower level become the perfect location for a game of billiards or Foosball after the sun goes down - but could easily be converted into a separate suite and walk-in closet, if preferred. Wonderful flexibility in a floor plan that you can use for years to come! So much thought went into the creation of this home. Ask for a copy of the floor plan and other info when you schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1400420
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAngela Harmon
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address211 Sandy Point Drive
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleRiverside - Anderson 4
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:31pm EST.