101 Masonbuilt Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1400443
Home in Mason Ridge Taylors SC
WOW...JUST WOW...A custom built home that is magazine worthy! Driving up to this beautiful home will build as much excitement as seeing that wrapped gift under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning! Obviously, beautiful curb appeal and the front porch with custom wood ceiling is exquisite. Take a deep breath before opening the 8ft double wood front door and stepping into the large foyer that opens up to the formal dining room to your right and Great Room just in front of you! (Isn't it just like taking the lid off of the box and seeing that long awaited gift?) Before leaving the foyer take note of the deep tray ceiling in the foyer and the custom lighting! You will notice the 10 foot ceilings, custom lighting and upgraded dimming LED can lighting throughout the home. Moving forward into the great room with vaulted ceiling with custom shiplap as well as the walls, you will notice the wood burning fireplace with built in benches. Resist the urge to step outside onto the large covered porch with Ipe decking, cable rail and vaulted metal back porch ceiling because we still have more house to see! This is a dream kitchen for sure! Custom cabinets with soft close drawers, seeded glass cabinets, large granite slab island. Don't miss all the upgraded hardware, large sink and faucets! Do you really need to see more? Okay...this split bedroom floor plan offers the Master Suite to the right of the home nestled behind the garage with sitting area and an amazing master bath with large walk-in shower with shluder drain and 3-way shower heads, double vanity and stand alone tub! On the left side of the home you will find two spacious guest rooms with jack-n-jill bath. As if that is not enough, don't miss the large bonus room and basement level. Basement level is complete with family room, kitchenette, sauna, bath, exercise room with rubber floor and storage with 8 ft. garage door access from exterior. There is also a large covered patio. Did I mention that there is an oversize garage with laundry sink and it's own vacuum system? This amazing home also includes central vacuum system, double 50 gallon water tanks, solid cedar columns etc. Let's just suffice it to say that you will want to make this house your home today!
- MLS® #1400443
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600-4,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentTammy Seppala
- Listing OfficeGreer Real Estate Company
- Address101 Masonbuilt Drive
- SubdivisionMason Ridge
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 5:16pm EST.