635 Ponden Drive, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1400503
Home in Stonefield Cottages Greer SC
COTTAGE LIVING at it's finest . . . . This fabulous Craftsman style cottage is filled with all the bells and whistles that you are looking for and it's truly move-in ready! You will enjoy the welcoming covered front porch and a glass of ice cold lemonade. The beautiful hardwoods grace the foyer and continue through the spacious and comfortable living room with a stacked-stone gas fireplace. The open floor plan leads you into a lovely dining and kitchen area equipped with custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, tile backsplash and HUGE island for casual dining. All high-end stainless appliances complete the beautiful kitchen and double-door pantry. The main level Master Suite is filled with luxurious details that include a large custom walk-in closet, and a huge tile shower with full bench. The front room can be another bedroom on the main level or it would make a great office/den with double closet. Upstairs are two more bedrooms which share a comfortable full bath. The spacious loft is ideal for watching your favorite movies. Additional interior features include extensive hardwood flooring, tile floors in all bathrooms and laundry room, ceiling fans, plantation shutters and electric blinds, 9 foot ceilings throughout and extra windows for tons of natural light. Outside you will be pleased to discover a large covered ez-breeze screened patio for year-round use, tile floors, and a second stacked stone gas fireplace. The additional grilling space in the back is the perfect area for cooking the burgers. Enjoy the professionally manicured lawn maintained and watered by a full sprinkler system which is supplied by the HOA. There’s also a full two car garage with extra storage and professional epoxy flooring. Stonefield Cottages is a wonderful low maintenance neighborhood conveniently located off Pelham Road for a quick drive to downtown Greenville AND all the conveniences of Greenville's Eastside. The neighborhood amenities include lights, common areas, and lawn care and landscape maintenance. You will not be disappointed when you make this house the top of your list to see today.
- MLS® #1400503
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- Listing AgentLaura Stanbro
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address635 Ponden Drive
- SubdivisionStonefield Cottages
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:01am EDT.