713 E Main Street, Union SC, 29379 MLS® #1400581
Home in None Union SC
Beautiful historic home built in 1901 by John Alexander Fant ready for your buyers to restore this home to its original grandeur. Situated on 3.69+/- acres this 5,800 SF + home features 6 bedrooms, 3 full baths 10 fireplaces, 11'+ ceilings and endless character. The main level has original hardwood throughout the living areas which consist of an open foyer, music room, living room, dining room, kitchen and master bedroom with access to a full bath. Upstairs you will find 5 generously sized bedrooms and 2 full baths. This is a restoration project; therefore, the owner is requesting all offers to be "As-Is".
- MLS® #1400581
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage5,800-5,999
- Year Built1901
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentC. Matthew Crider
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address713 E Main Street
- Zip Code29379
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesStand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Fireplaces10
- ElementaryFoster Park
- HighUnion County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.