4 Norwell Lane, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1400623
Home in Shoals Crossing Greenville SC
This former Model Home for the subdivision of Shoals Crossing has ALL the bells and whistles, and you will simply fall in love! The two-story house boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and one half bath. From the moment you step through the front door, you’ll be wowed by the open floor plan and elegant traditional (yet transitional) style. The formal dining room near the foyer sets the tone for the entire home with its trey ceiling that highlights a gorgeous chandelier with matching sconces and handsome columns that emphasize the large dining space. Adjacent to the dining room is the expansive great room with triple windows that allow plenty of light and a beautiful fireplace with gas logs and impressive mantel. The spacious kitchen features a center island with room for stools, and a sunny breakfast area with space for a full size dining table. The cabinet and counter space (with solid surface countertops) is abundant. The flow of the main floor is perfect for family time or entertaining family and friends. Upstairs you will find the oversized master bedroom with cathedral ceiling and sitting area, and a lovely en suite bathroom with two sinks, garden tub and separate shower and large walk-in closet. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are generously sized and share a full bath just off the main hall. The large bonus room with vaulted ceiling is currently being used as an adorable playroom, but could easily be set up as a theater room, home office or additional guest space. Conveniently located within just miles of the I-185 Southern Connector (take the 1st exit on toll road), Lake Conestee Nature Park, Conestee Dog Park, Southside Park (Discovery Island water park), 3M Greenville, Michelin -GDC, Donaldson Center and just 20 minutes from Downtown Greenville...this is THAT house that you have been waiting for! Come see it and make it yours. Property may qualify for USDA Rural Housing, please verify with your lender.
- MLS® #1400623
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentRonnetta Griffin
- Listing OfficeThat Realty Group
- Address4 Norwell Lane
- SubdivisionShoals Crossing
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 5:46pm EST.