403 W Story Bush Lane, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1400668
Home in Bush Fork Inman SC
Immaculate Brick Home in a beautiful brick home community. A covered porch greets you and welcomes you to an open floor plan. The dining room is framed by decorative columns and makes this the perfect spot to entertain or enjoy dining with family. The current owner enjoys a home office with a view from the front windows. The Great room is spacious yet cozy with the addition of a freestanding gas fireplace. This room enjoys an open flow to the kitchen and breakfast great for everyday living. The kitchen features beautiful stained cabinetry topped with great counter space and features a center island and SS Appliances. enjoy breakfast as you overlook the backyard with a patio and pergola. Enjoy a walk in laundry as you pass through from the garage. The split bedroom floor plan provides added privacy. the master is spacious and features a well appointed master bath with a double vanity, separate shower and soaking tub plus a large walk-in closet. The second and third bedrooms are separated by a full bath. The owners had the patio enlarged and added the pergola for added outdoor enjoyment. The garage is a great space for a man cave the owner had this enlarged and fully insulted for added comfort. The drive way was extended a foot on each side to be able to move out your cars easily without stepping in the grass. This house looks new with all of the added features. Don't miss this one, call today for an appointment you'll be glad you did.
- MLS® #1400668
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- Listing AgentPaige Haney
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Greer
- Address403 W Story Bush Lane
- SubdivisionBush Fork
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:46am EDT.