1005 Wenwood Circle, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1400677
Condo/Townhouse in Wenwood Towns Greenville SC
This two story 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhome has an open airy feel and very well maintained.The kitchen offers all appliances tons of cabinet space with lots of natural light. The formal dining area opens up into the large living room featuring a gaslog fireplace and over looks into the private fenced in patio area with a storage room already equipped with shelving. Upstairs offers a large master bedroom with a full bath easy access for an elderly and two additional bedrooms with another full bath. Newer vinyl windows that tilt in for easy cleaning. The pool and tennis court turned into a dog park make this neighborhood even more appealing! Quiet peaceful and close to the interstate, shopping and schools. Call now to schedule a viewing.
- MLS® #1400677
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built1983
- StyleTraditional, Other
- AmenitiesPool, Tennis Court
- ParkingNone, Assigned Parking 1 Sp
- GaragesNone, Assigned Parking 1 Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAngie Knight
- Listing OfficeCommunity First Real Estate
- Address1005 Wenwood Circle
- SubdivisionWenwood Towns
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 9:01pm EDT.