5 Maitland Drive, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1400755
Home in Carilion Greenville SC
Attention to detail and upgrades make this well maintained custom home by the highly sought after builder Quinn Satterfield one not to miss! You will find cathedral ceilings in the dining, family and master bedroom. There is beautiful crown molding throughout and a LARGE kitchen with tons of cabinet space. All bedrooms are on the main level and the home features newly refinished hardwood floors! The large master suite features an expansive bath with separate shower, soaking tub, and walk-in closet. Enjoy relaxing on the spacious screen porch with mature trees for privacy, it also features a deck attached for grilling! There is a bonus room upstairs with endless possibilities. The home is located on a quiet tree lined street with sidewalks on both sides. Carilion is a wonderful neighborhood located convenient to Travelers Rest and downtown Greenville. The very active HOA has many planned activities throughout the year. The multiple pocket parks, grand lawn and sidewalks on both sides of the street along with the resort style pool make this a special place to live. Welcome home!
- MLS® #1400755
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Traditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesPool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLisa Jackson
- Listing OfficeRawson Realty, Llc
- Address5 Maitland Drive
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:46pm EDT.