508 Dewy Meadows Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1400831
Home in Runion Estates Taylors SC
This beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is a show stopper and the owners have not spared any expense on the upgrades since purchasing in 2018. The list of upgrades included during home construction is only surpassed by the list of upgrades installed by the owner after closing. YOU CANNOT BUILD THIS HOME FOR THIS PRICE WITH THESE UPGRADES. All improvements can be found in the associated docs. You will love greeting your guests as they enter through the covered entry way into your spacious foyer with beautiful wainscoting. Two large bedrooms are immediately to your left with a full bath which includes gleaming granite counter tops. Walking down the entry way you enter a great room area with soaring ceilings perfect for entertaining guests. The large kitchen island is enormous and there is plenty of room for family members to sit and chat while the chef in the home is a part of the festivities in this cheerful space. The beautiful built-in buffet will make your friends ooh and ahh and you will love the additional storage. The granite is gorgeous!!! Easily bring the entertainment outside through the beautiful Anderson French doors with adjustable blinds. The level yard has just the right amount of space to call your own and you will love the privacy of the woods behind you. The additional storage area on the side of the home is the perfect spot for tools, bikes and fun toys and can even be used as a greenhouse if desired. The master bedroom is the perfect retreat space at the end of the day, with tray ceilings and Hunter ceiling fan. The master closet space is more than ample. The master bath has a spa-like feel with the gleaming granite counters and large tiled shower. The additional bonus space upstairs has so many functions, exercise room, home office, play room or additional guest room. Even the garage is beautiful, with its epoxy floor, painted walls, additional storage shelving, lighting and garage door openers. A tankless water heater was even installed to increase garage capacity. You will love calling this POPULAR EASTSIDE LOCATION minutes from Downtown, Haywood Mall & Wade Hampton Blvd. home.
- MLS® #1400831
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk
- Listing AgentKirsten Zinkann
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address508 Dewy Meadows Drive
- SubdivisionRunion Estates
- Zip Code29687
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryBrook Glenn
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 5:01pm EST.