402 Rolling Pines Lane, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1400948
Home in Woodsberry Duncan SC
So much space can be found in this stately brick two story home that is within easy walking distance to the Woodsberry neighborhood amenities! In addition to the stately brick façade you will also fall in love with 402 Rolling Pines Lane’s front entry double Garage and its neatly manicured +/-.23 acre corner lot. A lofty two-story Foyer makes an excellent first impression inside. It showcases a second story palladium window, oil rubbed bronze chandelier, and luxury laminate flooring that extends through the main level living areas. A discreetly placed Powder Room can be found just off the Foyer along with a Laundry Room and direct access to the Garage. Oversized archways add architectural interest to the home’s main hallway and lead you into a formal Living Room with a cathedral ceiling and a formal Dining Room that’s punctuated by a tray ceiling and an elegant brushed nickel chandelier. A balcony overlook can be found in the more casual two-story Great Room along with a gas log fireplace and plenty of space to relax with family & friends. The Great Room flows seamlessly into the efficiently designed Kitchen that’s equipped with a full array of white cabinetry, contrasting black granite countertops, a mosaic tile backsplash, shelved pantry, and sleek stainless steel appliances that include a gas range. More casual dining space can be found in the adjoining Breakfast Area along with pendant style lighting and a French door that provides easy access to the outdoor living areas. Be sure not to miss the main level Master Suite! It will beckon you at the end of a long day with a tray ceiling and soft neutral carpet in the bedroom. Its private bath gives a granite topped vanity with dual sinks, corner set garden tub, separate shower, and a large walk-in closet. Three more spacious bedrooms can be found upstairs. They share an easy to reach hall bath with an extended granite topped vanity with dual sinks, tub/shower combination and tile flooring. The exterior of the home also includes an 11x10 rear deck and a fenced backyard that offers plenty of space for outdoor fun. Important neighborhood amenities include a remodeled club house, pool, playground, common areas, and more!
- MLS® #1400948
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMelissa Holloway
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address402 Rolling Pines Lane
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:46pm EDT.