273 Delbourne Lane, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1400949
Home in The Manor at Abner Creek Greer SC
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! The popular Jackson home features 5 BRs and 3BA, a spacious upstairs loft, huge laundry room with a sink, expansive hall bath with double sinks, master with spacious double bowl vanity and walk-in closet, first floor bedroom with full bath, open family space with large kitchen island, white cabinets, extra large pantry and flex room that could be used as a formal dining room, and more! Home backs to the trees outside neighborhood. Just off I-85 and nestled between Hwy 14 and Hwy 101, Manor at Abner Creek is conveniently situated near both Spartanburg and Greenville. Work and play are just minutes away, including BMW, the airport and plenty of shopping and dining. Known for our energy saving features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle, while saving you thousands on utility bills. Like: Spray foam insulation in the attic for energy saving and better health • Low E windows for 15% less heating/cooling costs • ENERGY STAR appliances for lower energy costs • CFL/LED lighting for about 75% less energy costs • Fresh-air management system for clean, fresh air circulation • 14 SEER HVAC helps save energy and money • Conditioned attic helps seal out particulates, rodents and noise • PEX plumbing is more resistant to freeze breakage • Minimum Merv 8 filtration helps minimize indoor particulates CFL/Led energy efficient light bulbs.
- MLS® #1400949
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJosh Riley
- Listing OfficeMth Sc Realty, Llc
- Address273 Delbourne Lane
- SubdivisionThe Manor at Abner Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 5:16am EDT.