203 Eastwood Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1400971
Home in Old Mill Estate Taylors SC
Easy living on Eastwood Drive in Taylors! This meticulously maintained and roomy 3 bedroom, 2 bath brick ranch is nestled on a large, landscaped lot with organic raised beds, a lovely peach tree and producing grape vines! Outside, you will also love the extra large parking pad and the huge patio, perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Enter the home through the gorgeous front door with keyless entry into the large foyer. Inside you will find living space galore (including large dining room, formal living room and den). The home has been freshly painted, has new carpeting, light bamboo flooring, and cork flooring in the kitchen and laundry room! The den is highlighted by a charming gas log fireplace. The beautifully appointed kitchen has a large pantry, dual temp wine cooler, under cabinet lighting, and stainless steel appliances, including a double wall oven and a French Door refrigerator with bottom freezer. It also feautures stunning stainless steel backsplash. The two full bathrooms are elegant, with granite countertops and copper sinks. Don't miss the jacuzzi tub in the large hall bath! Master bedroom features the lovely light bamboo flooring and has a huge walk-in closet. The two additional bedrooms are also sizeable with ample storage (plenty of storage in the lighted attic and 10' x 20' storage building/workshop as well). And there's more: A gigantic bonus media room with its own heat, a/c and full, massive wet bar. To top it off, the previous owner also upgraded to make life easy on Eastwood Dr. A full house water filtration system, gas water heater, whole house 17KW automatic backup generator and a whole house humidifier, just to name a few. Come see for yourself and make this gem your forever home!
- MLS® #1400971
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingNone, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesNone, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentPhil Ziganto
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address203 Eastwood Drive
- SubdivisionOld Mill Estate
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo, Cork
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 9:01am EDT.