120 Barbara Drive, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1401004
Home in Other Piedmont SC
Neat as a pin and lovingly cared for by the same family for over 40 years! It is time to pass the baton to a similar owner who appreciates a quiet neighborhood and an immaculately kept home and yard! Many updates have happened over the recent years that you will appreciate! From the laminate hardwoods in the living room and hallway, to the custom cabinets, gas stainless steel range, solar panels, plug in for generator, and whole house water filtration system. Inside, there is a den and living room! The den area is completely open to the kitchen (rare for a home of this time period), and also has a wood burning fireplace with a buck stove insert. The home comes equipped with a gas range (2 years old per seller), dishwasher, refrigerator, and washer/dryer! One of the largest laundry rooms I have seen in a house of this size and age! Plenty of storage options for this space! Crown molding runs throughout the living room, den, and bedrooms! One of the best features of the home is the detached two car garage (28x24) with man door! It comes equipped with work benches, garage door opener, and vent fan - no detail was missed! The fully fenced in back yard has plenty of level area for gardening or throwing a football on a lovely fall day! There is also a 10x8 outbuilding that also stays with the home! Circular drive allows for parking for multiple cars. Enjoy ease of maintenance with a full brick home with vinyl soffits and fascia! The home has been freshly painted with the exception of the bedrooms. The sellers power bill has been running $6/month recently thanks to the solar panels that were installed in 2017, per seller. Lennox HVAC is two years old, per seller. Gas heat, but also has baseboard heat for a back up source. Exceptional Powdersville school zoning, and excellent proximity to I-85 and Easley. You do not want to miss this jewel of a buy in Piedmont! Home does qualify for USDA 100% Rural Housing Financing!
- MLS® #1401004
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Carport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Carport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSandy Clayton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address120 Barbara Drive
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.