830 Terrace Creek Drive, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1401035
Home in Other Duncan SC
Welcome home to this fully renovated two-story traditional in Woodsberry! This marvelous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is located in a prime spot in Duncan on a huge over sized lot! Berry Shoals Pond and Tyger River Park are mere minutes away. I-85 is 5 minutes away; you are close to both Greenville and Spartanburg! The Woodsberry community also has a sparkling pool, clubhouse and playground. The two-story brick and vinyl siding home, with rocking chair front porch, has been newly renovated and is located on a beautiful lot on a cul-de-sac. Inside on the main level, you will find gleaming refinished Jacobean hardwood floors, a lofty 2-story family room with lovely fireplace, a dining room and formal living room with gorgeous mouldings and trim, and a powder room with pedestal sink. There is fresh Sherwin Williams paint in designer neutral colors throughout, new lighting and fixtures, and an elegantly appointed kitchen with ample storage (including a large double-door pantry), tile backsplash, and all new stainless steel appliances. Walk up the freshly carpeted stairs to find 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master bedroom features vaulted ceilings and a massive walk-in closet. The huge en suite bathroom has vaulted ceilings as well, lots of natural light, a water closet, double vanity, walk-in shower and a separate garden tub. Closets galore and a 2 car garage also provide a ton of storage in this wonderful home. Best of all this home may qualify for 100% USDA Financing! Come see for yourself and make this stunning home your forever home!
- MLS® #1401035
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentPhil Ziganto
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address830 Terrace Creek Drive
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 5:31am EDT.