711 Jacobs Trail, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1401053
Home in Oakland Farm Inman SC
Why Rent when you can Own for Less?! Be one of the first to call Oakland Farm home! You can now OWN an AFFORDABLE, EFFICIENT, NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME, and live minutes from work and play! Very close proximity to shopping, grocery stores, schools and restaurants! This is your chance to own a new home in the Boiling Springs area! Just because you want a lot of room to live doesn’t mean you’re willing to sacrifice style. Plan 2203 gives you both! The first floor is an innovative L-shape that allows for open design without sacrificing functionality. A large coat closet and powder room are conveniently placed off the foyer. The great room is an open plan but divides easily into separate living areas if you’d like. You can have a formal dining area, a study, a playroom – whatever your family needs. The dining area flows into a large and well-appointed kitchen that boasts ample cabinet and counter space, a COMPLETE kitchen appliance package, and an eat-at island that seats 3 easily. A family arrival center and second closet off the garage is conveniently located near the rear of the kitchen. Upstairs five bedrooms provide all the room you need. The owner’s bedroom boasts an en suite bath that features a double bowl vanity with an oversized shower. The owner’s closet could truly be another room – no worries about storage here! A guest bath, linen closet and laundry center (including a washer & dryer!) complete the upper level. This spacious home has everything you could want...5 large bedrooms- modern, open living spaces- plenty of storage- and tons of curb appeal.
- MLS® #1401053
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentLindsay Simpson
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
- Address711 Jacobs Trail
- SubdivisionOakland Farm
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 4:31pm EDT.