215 Public Well Road, Anderson SC, 29626 MLS® #1401077
Home in None Anderson SC
Spacious home on large lot provides lots of peace and privacy but is still convenient to town. Home sits a good distance off road, and you are greeted at the front of the home by a front porch that wraps around the side of the home as well. As you walk into the 2-story foyer, you will see the beautiful hardwood floors that continue into the dining room. To the right as you enter, there are french doors leading to a great sized room for an office or a playroom, with windows overlooking the front yard that provide natural light. The living room is large, and feels really open with two-story ceiling. In the corner of the living room is a wood burning fireplace with beautiful stone mantle. Just through the french glass doors in the living room is a great screened in porch. Living room flows nicely into the breakfast area, which has a bay window overlooking the back yard. Continue into the kitchen and you will find lots of cabinet space and a center island. Just off the kitchen is a large pantry and laundry room, which pantry storage shelves on one side and laundry hook ups on the other. Also on the main level is the master suite. The master bedroom is large and has 2 walk-in closet. There is an spacious ensuite master bath with a garden tub large walk in shower and double vanities. When you make your way upstairs, you will find 2 more bedrooms and a second full bath. Both of the bedrooms upstairs are a good size, and have dormer windows and access to floored attic storage. One of the rooms has access to a very large (30x7) floored attic area, while the other has a walk in closet, with more walk attic storage behind the closet. Part of the yard is fenced, and there is plenty of room to store your RV or boat. Very convenient to the lake with boat ramp not far away.
- MLS® #1401077
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCarola Dauchert
- Listing OfficeCarola Dauchert Real Estate Ll
- Address215 Public Well Road
- Zip Code29626
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:01pm EST.