745 Westwood Road, Lyman SC, 29365 MLS® #1401370
Home in Highland Hills Lyman SC
The Wilmington. One of the most popular models in the Express line. This Craftsman two-story 4 bedroom/ 2.5 bath home is stunning both on the main level and brings even more to upper level. Downstairs will give you a office/study with French doors, formal dining, large causal dining, open kitchen and family room. The kitchen features an island and bar with loads of cabinet and granite counter space, stainless steal appliances, and nice sized walk-in pantry. The breakfast or causal dining area in located BEHIND the kitchen which allows for a perfect open feel from the kitchen to the family room. Family room gas fireplace adds to the overall experience. Beautiful Revwood laminate flooring throughout the main level. Upstairs has 3 spacious bedrooms (all with walk-in closets) and a large master suite. There is also a loft measuring in at 12x14 for additional living space. The 19x18 master bedroom has vaulted ceiling and full bath with double vanity and separate garden tub and shower, and large walk-in. This lot is one of the larger lots in Highland Hills measuring over a quarter acre. Neighborhood pool with cabana and sidewalks add an excellent touch to the community. USDA approved.
- MLS® #1401370
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentGabe Osborne
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address745 Westwood Road
- SubdivisionHighland Hills
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.