156 Glenwood Lane, Gray Court SC, 29645 MLS® #1401465
Home in Fairview Forest Gray Court SC
What a rare gem on just under 4 FENCED acres! BRING YOUR HORSES! You don't find many homes like this in the upstate! You will fall in love with the home and setting as soon as you pull up to this adorable and quaint, cedar cottage! It is nestled under the trees in a very quiet cul-de-sac. You will immediately forget that you are just a mere minutes away from all the every day conveniences of Fairview Road in Simpsonville. It feels like you are at a mountainside retreat once you are on the property. Enjoy relaxing on all the many porches and decks that this home has to offer. The acreage has been cleared but still wooded and was once used as a sanctuary for Timberwolf rescue. This is a master on main home, with a loft, and two additional bedrooms upstairs. The 3rd and largest bedroom could also be used as a bonus room (and is a captured room). The neighborhood of Fairview Forest is one that is not well known...often times once people find out about it, they consider it a hidden gem. Lots range from 2-22 acres in the neighborhood and there is a TON of privacy. Inside the home is cute and quaint and would be very simple to transform with paint and some updated flooring. Kitchen and bathrooms all have granite countertops and appliances are stainless steel! All kitchen appliances and washer/dryer convey with the home. This is a perfect home for those looking for peace and quiet and a retreat to come home to each day. Schedule your showing before this adorable home is gone!
- MLS® #1401465
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Other
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentStacie Thompson
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Fountain Inn
- Address156 Glenwood Lane
- SubdivisionFairview Forest
- CityGray Court
- Zip Code29645
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops Granite, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryGray Court - Owings
- MiddleGray Court-Owings
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 3:18am EDT.