128 Sapphire Point Drive, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1401535
Home in Sapphire Pointe Duncan SC
Welcome to Sapphire Pointe, a beautiful wooded community located in the up-and-coming location of Duncan, SC. We are 1 mile from both I-85 exits 60 and 63. That means you are only minutes away from dining and shopping in both Greenville AND Spartanburg. You will be greeted with a beautifully landscaped entryway followed by our beach-entry pool and cabana with massive wood-burning fire place. When it comes to school and work, you will be in the highly desired Spartanburg 5 School District and a short drive to BMW other major companies in the area. This beautiful 2 story home is a Westerly floor plan and has a gorgeous two-story foyer with turned staircase. It has 5 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms, which includes a huge master suite with over-sized walk-in closet. Upstairs you will find 3 additional bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom and the 3rd full bathroom. There is also a spacious loft which would make a great play area or entertainment space. The gourmet kitchen with granite counter-tops opens up to the large family room with fireplace. Around the corner from the family room you will find the 5th bedroom which works great as an office or guest suite. Outside you’ll find a gently sloping fenced-in backyard with mature landscaping. 2-car garage has additional space for storage, exercise equipment, or workbench. Call to set up your appointment today!
- MLS® #1401535
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,800-3,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentBarry Venuto
- Listing OfficeGreenville Realty, Llc
- Address128 Sapphire Point Drive
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 11:01am EDT.