304 Shadow Oak Court, Boiling Springs SC, 29316 MLS® #1401579
Home in Other Boiling Springs SC
WOW! JUST WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Better than new in this beautiful totally renovated home located in Mason's Crossing. Once you step to the front door and step inside, you will love all this home has to offer. Tons of upgrades including Smooth ceilings, new light fixtures, new baseboard moldings, shadow box molding/shelf, new wide plank wood floors, ship-lap around the fireplace with shelf lighting, New electrical switches and plates added, new can lights, subway tile backsplash to ceiling in kitchen, new kitchen cabinets, new door handles and hinges, crown molding, fresh paint,Brand new pool liner, Recently serviced pool pump with new parts, outbuilding with Electricity, new deck and fresh landscaping in the manicured lawn on a Large corner lot. The Kitchen is large and open with newer appliances and eat at bar area. The seller has updated every room in this home and serviced and maintained all components of the home making it in tip top shape for it's new owners. Open and airy split bedroom floor plan. There is a dining room/office area that could be used for hobby room or 4th bedroom if the buyer needed to convert. Large attached double garage. Both Bathrooms have ceramic tile showers. This home shows beautifully and is move in ready condition. Mr. Clean and Joanna Gaines must have been visiting here! Hurry, don't miss this one!
- MLS® #1401579
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSherri Shook
- Listing OfficeSolid Ground Properties
- Address304 Shadow Oak Court
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.