102 Wild Meadows Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1401608
Home in Wild Meadows Anderson SC
This new Cooper design at beautiful Wild Meadows is the perfect combination of dramatic elegance AND practical livability. The two-story foyer is highlighted by a beautiful angled stairway with wrought iron rails, and opens to the two-story great room with a rear wall of windows. The gourmet kitchen has pale gray cabinets and granite-topped workspace galore, stainless wall ovens, 5-burner gas cooktop, and an enormous walk-in pantry. On the main level, the master suite is a spacious retreat unto itself with a large bedroom, private sitting room, separate his-and-her walk-in closets and a gorgeous tiled bath. Hickory hardwoods, in a sophisticated charcoal hue, flow throughout the entire living space. Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack-n-Jill bath, and a third is a private bedroom and bath suite. Each has it's own walk-in closet, with another walk-in closet and linen closet in the upstairs landing. Enjoy beautiful porches on the front and back. and the convenience of a 3-car garage. Under construction now, with completion scheduled for November.
- MLS® #1401608
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLinda Horner
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address102 Wild Meadows Drive
- SubdivisionWild Meadows
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 1:31am EDT.