1114 Half Mile Way, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1401610
Home in Half Mile Lake Greenville SC
Come see this beautiful, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath house in the sought-after Half Mile Lake subdivision. Perfect for entertaining or raising a family, this house has a wonderful living room with two-story ceiling, a formal dining room, breakfast room, and a large kitchen. The master bedroom is on the main floor with an updated bathroom and a huge walk-in closet. This house also features a two-car garage with new epoxy floors, two huge attic areas that are ideal for storage, a one-year-old roof, a deck that is perfect for relaxing outside by yourself or having a bunch of friends over, a front yard with mature trees, and a fenced-in backyard and is only a few minute walk to Herdklotz Park. Make your appointment today to see this home before it is too late!
- MLS® #1401610
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Pool, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGeorge Clements
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1114 Half Mile Way
- SubdivisionHalf Mile Lake
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 2:17am EST.