109 Brunson Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1401683
Home in None Greenville SC
Convenience to downtown, Cleveland Park and the Swamp Rabbit Trail, all of the shopping and restaurants on Laurens Rd, and easy access to I-385. This home with around 1,600 square feet is tucked back on a quiet road just minutes from the heart of Greenville. A one level ranch with an addition to add a gorgeous master bedroom and den off the back of the home, 109 Brunson St is the best of both worlds. This home combines character with livability. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a large bathroom with dual sinks, granite countertops, and a large tile shower. The backyard is fully fenced and perfect for kids and pets alike. With three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and two separate living areas this home is perfect for a young family, those trying to downsize, or even as an investment. Don't miss out on living the suburban life just minutes from downtown!
- MLS® #1401683
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGraham Rogers
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address109 Brunson Street
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:46pm EST.