340 Maplestead Farms Court, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1401686
Home in Maplestead Farms Greenville SC
Why Rent when you can Own for Less?! You can OWN an AFFORDABLE, NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME, and live MINUTES from Downtown Greenville, Cherrydale, and Travelers Rest! Maplestead Farms boasts gorgeous homesites that offer panoramic MOUNTAIN VIEWS and direct walk-on access to the SWAMP RABBIT TRAIL! Looking for a 4 bedroom home that offers lots of space and a modern design at a price that won’t break your budget? Look no further than the Plan 1680. As you enter the foyer, you'll notice the open-concept design of the main level. A coat closet and powder room are placed near the entry for convenience. The spacious great room flows seamlessly into the kitchen and casual dining area so you never miss a moment with friends or family. The kitchen comes with a complete GE appliance package, ample cabinet and counter space, and an island with plenty of room for seating. Upstairs the generous space continues, with a broad stairway that leads to an open landing. A large laundry center includes a washer/dryer. The bedrooms are spacious, with even the secondary bedrooms boasting generous closet space. The owners’ bedroom sits off on a wing of its own, perfectly accessible but still private and removed from the hustle-bustle. It features a private bath and a fantastic closet so storage is never an issue! This home includes all of your favorite features including a 2-car garage with wifi enabled openers, a rear grilling patio, professional landscaping, and numerous energy efficiency features such as "learning" wifi enabled thermostats. Stop by our model home for more information about Maplestead Farms today!
- MLS® #1401686
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentLindsay Simpson
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
- Address340 Maplestead Farms Court
- SubdivisionMaplestead Farms
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 10:46am EST.