103 Whitehall Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1401689
Home in North Main Greenville SC
This will be the most charming home you've ever seen! Recently featured in Southern Living Magazine, this home is filled with designer details and upgrades throughout. It is nestled on a large lot, with plenty of room for additions, in the beautiful North Main area of Greenville. As you enter the home, you'll find a large living space, a centrally located dining room with original built-ins, a renovated gourmet kitchen, laundry room, a large flex space, and three bedrooms. The master on main features an en suite updated bathroom, with a walk-in closet. Current owners have also added closet organization systems throughout. The other two bedrooms share an updated full bath in the hallway. There is also a walk-up attic that could be a great option for expansion. There is a huge, flat backyard, with an outbuilding that includes electricity. Walk to area amenities like downtown Greenville and the new shops and restaurants at North Main and Stone. Zoned for award winning Stone, League and Greenville High schools.
- MLS® #1401689
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentHeather Young
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address103 Whitehall Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 2:01am EST.