1017 Tuscany Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1401716
Home in Other Anderson SC
Immaculate dream home in sought after neighborhood!! Custom brick home has it all and more, situated on a premium large level lot. The 1 level 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home will delight you as you move throughout the open spaces. This Frank Betz Farm House Open Floor plan starts with a designer pineapple front porch light, covered front porch, extra windows and transoms in the large vaulted Great Room leading out to a covered back deck's and pond. The designer kitchen boasts of a large 10x4 Cambria surface island and back-splash, with extra counter space, white cabinets, and a farm house sink. The private hall leads to the fabulous master bedroom with trimmed vaulted ceiling and a walk-out entrance to the first covered back porch where you can enjoy your morning coffee or evening dinner. The master bath includes Pottery Barn vanity, custom tile floors, large walk in tile shower, and custom closet organizer. The split floor plans allows privacy for your family, while the guest full AND half bath also include Pottery Barn vanity's and designer tile. The upgraded interior doors, extensive crown molding and craftsman style trim are included through-out the home on the ceilings, walls, doors, and windows. Not to mention the ship lap style wall entering the kitchen and on the island base. There is also a sliding barn door that dates back to the first school house in Anderson! This home brings the outdoors in, and the indoors out! The large back covered decks include stained white pine tongue and groove ceilings, a stone gas fireplace, a sitting area where you can enjoy a Clemson game or a peaceful evening, with and extra dining space. PLUS there is an additional stone patio for grilling. There is a second front entrance that leads into the laundry room with easy access to the finished over-sized 2 car garage, and extra concrete parking pad. The garage is finished with epoxy flooring, laundry sink, LED lighting, and central vacuum system. Don't miss out on this spacious custom home with all the extra upgrades and designer selections!! Please call the listing agent for your personal showing today. Agents thank you for showing this one of a kind home! Come visit Anderson County where taxes are lower, close to Clemson and Anderson University, Lake Hartwell, and affordable Golf Courses!! Anderson Downtown area is booming with new restaurants, shops, farmer's market, outdoor fun for families in summer and wintertime. Great School Districts and more affordable living. Make this house your home by Thanksgiving or Christmas!
- MLS® #1401716
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJacqueline Haffner
- Listing OfficeAccess Realty, Llc
- Address1017 Tuscany Drive
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
- ElementaryNorth Pointe
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 10:31am EST.